Monday, August 31, 2015

New Release

After much waiting, the time is finally here...Little Bug has been released by Guardian Angel Publishing!  Thank you, Lynda S. Burch, for placing your trust in me and appreciating my vision for this story.  Thank you, Eugene Ruble, for bringing my story to life.

You can learn more about the book and find purchase info on my book page at Guardian Angel Publishing:

http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/little-bug.htm

Information will also be updated and available on my blog and website soon so please visit at:

http://www.karin-larson.blogspot.com and www.karinlarson.com.

I will also have hard copy stock soon for any wanting signed copies.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. What a wonderful feeling to hold your book in your hands. The anticipation is great. Eugene Ruble does beautiful covers. Would love a copy to review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beverly, I really appreciate it! I can't wait to get my hard copies to hold one in my hand:) I would love for you to do a review. Would you prefer to wait for me to mail you a hard copy or would you like me to send you the PDF? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. A hard copy would be nice. Then I can add it to my other books from friends. They have a special place on my bookshelf. I'm reading two other stories now so I'll have them finished and reviewed soon and ready for your lovely book.
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
    2. Wonderful! I will send you a hard copy when I get them if you want to email me your street address. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing your book. It's wonderful to see your book come to life, especially since we are in the same critique group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Donna! I am very grateful for all of your critiques and help in this process, both pre and post publishing!

      Delete