Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Breathe

As I continue through this holiday season and my mission to balance all facets of life amidst the chaos (don't get me wrong...chaos implies something negative though my chaos centers on all good things, just lots of them), I thought this would be very appropriate to share with all of you as I'm sure you are in similar head swirling, holiday frenetic craziness...

"I will breathe,
I will think of solutions.
I will not let my worry control me.
I will not let my stress break me.
I. Will. Simply breathe.
And it will be okay...
Because I don't quit."  Shayne McClendon, The Good Girl

So, take a deep breath, center and forge ahead one thing at a time, moment by moment, and you shall prevail!

4 comments:

  1. That's for the good old reminder to breathe. I do find at times when life is hectic I'm not breathing fully. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice. I need to take a really deep breath and see if I can set my Christmas tree back up. It fell over and is lying there, so sad looking. It's pretty heavy. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, Beverly, I hope you got your tree fixed. I was petrified of that happening this year as my tree is bigger than normal. I ended up going to get a hefty new tree stand because it felt pretty tippy. Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete